Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I don't have a whole lot to say about things right now...everything in life seems to be waiting waiting waiting!

I will say this though...my training plan starts next week and I'm just not feeling it. I mean, I'll get out there, I'll do my workouts (especially now that I have a coach and a plan from said coach and whatnot), but I'm not as prepared as I could be.

Mostly, I have spent the last month or so wanting to enjoy not training, so I've allowed myself the opportunity to skip workouts in lieu of other things...like working out my cuddling skills with Anthony or my dogs, my "sleeping in" skills (woo I don't wake up until 6am on weekends!) and the like.

Truth is, life is about to get hectic. I don't want to jinx anything so I'm leaving it there...but next week I might just implode, haha.

And let's agree to not talk about the half in sixteen days. Let's just not. Ill-prepared doesn't even describe it. Longest run so far: 9 miles. I should be at least at 11 by now.

Yikes.

Time to pick up all the slack I've been dragging...

...ahhhhhhhhhh.

So there's the update, lol.

#endpost


x

No comments:

Post a Comment