Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Late nights and early mornings.

I am writing this verrrrrrrrrrrrrry early in the morning. Like, before work early. And I start at 6:30 (going in earlier today), if you need a frame of reference.

It's been (yet another) busy and stressful week. I won't go into everything, but I started out, right smack bang on both Sunday and Monday beyond flustered and frustrated first for personal reasons and then work had to dump it on too. And since then I've just had days cram full of stuff the whole way through.

I was out "late" last night (okay, til like 8:30) hanging out with people from PrideZ which meant I was up until 11 frosting cupcakes and cookies for today's bake sale at work (it's a big one). Today I got out of bed at 4:15 to bag up the cookies and granola I made. I feel like a bit of a slacker this year because I only made a few dozen cupcakes and cookies (and a large pan of granola) but I just didn't have as much time!

And looking at today is like waiting for someone to punch me multiple times. I have more than a few meetings, the bake sale, the 5k (which I've decided not to run...I'll do the 2 mile walk instead for reasons I'm not even addressing here until Saturday afternoon), AND, like, my actual work.

So yes. There's all that today, and already I just want to fall asleep. But I needed to get it out so I can go about my day and smile and all that in all the right places at all the right faces. Don't get me wrong, it'll be a good day and after today I can coast for the rest of the week, but I'm exhausted already...

*yawn*


x

No comments:

Post a Comment