Saturday, March 7, 2015

Change it up

I've been futzing around my house and on the computer this morning (how silly am I...I'm in the den on the computer right now and just realized I left my netbook on in the kitchen...whoops!) and realized...

I forgot to mention that I changed up the layout/color scheme!

Since spring is (hopefully) on it's way, I wanted to brighten things up a bit. I'm going to play around with it a bit more because I'm still not totally happy with the color scheme or background picture, so expect to see a few more changes.

Okay, I'll be honest, this is a totally unnecessary post. I'm just killing time hoping for the temp to creep a bit higher before I go out for my run, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Might as well just put my cold gear on and go, right?!

*grumble*grumble*

Fiiiiiiiine.

Now...where to run.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment