Friday, February 13, 2015

What can I do?

This will probably be my last post about Kayla. I started this blog for many reasons, and one of them was to keep people up to date with my life, and to provide insight into things I'm up to. Though she has been at the forefront of my mind for the last week, I have no doubt Kayla would probably already be uncomfortable with having two posts up about her, but I want people to know who she was.

Not what happened to her, not how she died - but the kind of person she was.

When STAND set up the fund for Kayla one of our members approached MTV about writing an article to help gain momentum. Because I was friends with Kayla, when they asked to talk to someone, I stepped forward.

The people at MTV have been fantastic, and so respectful. All of us at STAND want to spread a message about who Kayla was, and to the answer the question "What can I do?"

This is a link to the article. I hope it helps people understand how amazing Kayla was, and answers the question so many people are asking about what they can do to honor her.

In peace,

Christina

x

No comments:

Post a Comment