Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tough two

I'm sorry for the lack of posts the last few weeks. I have a great excuse though: headaches. Two weeks ago today my boyfriend and I went out for our anniversary dinner at a verrrrrry nice restaurant and, after eating, I fainted. And hit my head. And got a concussion!

Obviously, it was an eventful night (and my poor boyfriend...he handled it like a champ, and took very good care of me afterwards)! So for the last two weeks I've had some pretty bad headaches, lasting all day. Looking at a computer screen has not helped, but it seems like the headaches are finally waning. I still have a lot of tension in my neck, but I'm hoping the 90-minute massage I've booked for tomorrow will help with that! (And in case anyone is wondering, my doctor said that unless it happens again, why I fainted isn't really important, particularly because I was pretty dehydrated and I didn't faint until I stood up. So there's that.)

Anyways...that's not what I wanted to post about, but I felt I should explain the absence. I really just wanted to say that...I lost this little guy on Sunday and it's broken my heart a bit. I have no idea what happened. No signs of illness or injury, and he wasn't even a year old :( He was such a character and an awesome little hamster. I've had so many over the years, but I love each of them more than I can explain. So here's to Hershel...a great little mischief maker, gone too soon. Miss you, buddy x



No comments:

Post a Comment